14 Day Money-Back Guarantee SlideDeck delivers. We stand behind it 100%.
- Awesome Support From the developers that built it
- Rapid Development We average 2 updates a month
- No Hassle Guarantee Buy with confidence
- 1 Site3 SitesUnlimited Sites
- 12 Sources14 Sources14 Dynamic Content Sources
- IncludedIncludedCompletely Unbranded
- IncludedIncludedMultiple Sources per Deck
- IncludedIncludedConfigurable Lenses
- IncludedIncludedCovers & Sharing Overlays
Deck Covers & Sharing Overlays
Customizable Cover slides allow you to make a beautiful first impression with your SlideDeck and finish with a strong call-to-action. Think of them as book-ends to your SlideDeck. You can also let your visitors interact with your external content from inside your website. Overlays allow users to share links to your SlideDecks.
- IncludedIncludedLive Previews
- IncludedIncluded1 Year of Free Updates & Support
1 Year of Free Updates & Support
As a SlideDeck 3 license holder, you'll get free feature updates and support. After the one year you have the option to renew your license at a discounted rate (more details) to maintain access to support and updates.
- IncludedIncludedCustom Image Slides
- IncludedIncludedLazy Loading
- IncludedIncludedReporter Lens
- IncludedIncludedTool Kit Lens
- IncludedIncludedO Town Lens
- IncludedIncludedBlock Title Lens
- IncludedIncludedFashion Lens
- IncludedIncludedHalf Moon Lens
- IncludedIncludedProto Lens
- IncludedIncludedProto Video Lens
- IncludedIncludedNewThe Prime Lens
- Not IncludedIncludedNewParfocal Lens
- Not IncludedIncludedClassic Lens
- Not IncludedIncludedCSS Editor
- Not IncludedIncludedFacebook Pages Source
- Not IncludedIncludedNextGEN Gallery Source
- Not IncludedIncludedCustom Video & Text Slides
- Not IncludedNot IncludedCustom HTML Slides
- Not IncludedNot IncludedLens Editing
- Not IncludedNot IncludedNew Scheduler Addon
- Not IncludedNot IncludedNew Import/Export Addon
Prefer Working With Code?View SlideDeck.js jQuery
"They have taken the potential functionality of a slider plugin about as far as I could imagine it going."
"...[SlideDeck 2] already has the capability to eclipse nearly every other option on the market. So if you're looking for an excellent way to showcase content on your blog, this is your best bet."
~ The Next Web
"...it's already attracting some positive notice from tech bloggers."
Use your own content in our full Developer level version quickly and easily.
Still have questions? Step right this way.
Can I try SlideDeck 3 before I buy?
Of course! Check out our free public demo.
Personal, Professional, Developer - What's the difference?
Each tier of license allows you to use SlideDeck, as well as receive customer support and get free updates for a different number of sites – currently, Personal works for one site, Professional for 3 sites, and Developer for a hundred trillion of your sites. In addition to that, the Professional and Developer tier allows you to create Custom Content decks. The Developer tier unlocks the use of HTML slides in the Custom Content decks as well as the ability to duplicate, edit, and create lenses with the lens editor. The Developer tier also comes bundled with the SlideDeck.js Dev Kit for free.
How do I contact support?
What if I do not use WordPress?
If you do not use WordPress but still want to use SlideDeck, then you may want to consider the SlideDeck jQuery library. This is a solution which requires an intermediate understanding of code and is not the same thing as the WordPress plugin. Please visit the SlideDeck.js site for more information.
Does SlideDeck 3 work with the WordPress Media Library?
Yes, it does integrate directly with the WordPress media library. Now you can directly select images from the media library to your sliders.
Do you have an affiliate program?
You bet we do! You can earn a nice commission from any SlideDeck sales you refer. Click here to apply for our affiliate program.
Do I have to pay for updates?
Not necessarily. All minor version updates (i.e. version 3.0.1 through version 3.9.9) are free for a year after you purchase SlideDeck 3, as long as you have an active license. The license expires after a year, but you can renew your license at a discounted rate. Your SlideDecks will most likely continue to function after your license expires, but we recommend maintaining a valid license in order to keep SlideDeck updated and fully functional. The Professional and Developer License renewals are 50% off the standard price and the Personal License is 25% off the standard price. For more info about renewing your license, see below.
If you’d prefer to pay a 1-time fee for SlideDeck 3, you can purchase SlideDeck 3 Lifetime, which gives you all the functionality of the Developer tier, for a one-time price of $299.* You can purchase SlideDeck 3 Lifetime here.
* Covers all updates and support for the current version of SlideDeck up to (but not including) version 4.0.
Do you offer refunds?
We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of your purchase if SlideDeck is less than satisfactory for you. Please contact us with any questions.
I purchased SlideDeck 1 - is there an upgrade discount?
Yes – shoot us a note at email@example.com, with your order ID, and the email address you used to purchase SlideDeck, and we’ll get you all sorted out.
What are the benefits of SlideDeck 3?
SlideDeck 3 lets you create beautiful content sliders with zero coding necessary. You can learn more about it on our How It Works page.
Do you offer special pricing for nonprofits?
We sure do! Just shoot us a note with some information about your organization, and we’ll get you sorted out.
Where can I see some examples?
What happens when my license expires? How do I renew my license?
1 year after your purchase, you get the option to renew your license at a discount to continue to receive support and product updates. If you choose not to renew your license, don’t worry! Your SlideDecks will remain completely functional, but you’ll miss out on future product updates, and access to our friendly support staff. Read more about Licenses & Renewals.
How do I upgrade to another license?
It’s easy! Simply login to your SlideDeck account prior to checking out – you created this when you first purchased SlideDeck 3. Can’t remember your credentials? No problem, just reset it here. If you are a previous SlideDeck 1 user, then you will need to create a new account at checkout.