We’re excited to announce that SlideDeck is now a featured plugin for SiteGround Hosting WordPress users. What does this mean exactly? Now SiteGround users will be able to quickly and easily add SlideDeck to their default WordPress installations with a couple of clicks. SiteGround customers get easy access to SlideDeck, and of course we get to introduce ourselves to a bunch of new WordPress site owners.
Why SiteGround hosting you ask? Because they’re good people, and working with friendly people is one of our top priorities. Plus they offer solid hosting for WordPress (among others) and have some unique features that are wins for any site owner:
- Unique server security that keeps hacks isolated to affected accounts
- Automatic updates to the latest WordPress versions
- In-house created WordPress caching plugin (3 caching layers!)
- Cloudflare CDN integration
- Security monitoring and rapid upgrades
- Across the board hardware updates
- Multiple hosting packages that start as low as $3.95/month
We also love that they’ve outlined their most popular features in infographics. Much more enjoyable than lots of technical documents, PDFs and bulleted feature lists.
Morgan Brown setup a new blog over on SiteGround after checking them out. You might want to keep them in mind the next time you’re looking for hosting, too.
Stay tuned for more news from SlideDeck. We’re just getting started.