SlideDeck update: little fixes & clickable background images!6 Comments
Heads-up folks, we’ve just made SlideDeck 2 a teeny bit better: our latest update (version 2.0.20120406, for you folks keeping score at home), contains lots of little fixes, and an awesome new feature that many of you have been requesting.
First, the big change: you can now make your whole slide background image clickable in your SlideDeck! It’s a breeze – just create your SlideDeck as normal, then toggle the “Clickable background image” option in the Content options panel:
Give it a whirl on your own SlideDecks today!
SlideDeck.js users are also getting some love in this update – you can grab the new version 1.3.6 from your download section. This new version includes a fix for the touch screen interaction.
In the meantime, we’ve had our noses to the grindstone, making a bunch of other tweaks and updates. Checkout the full changelog below:
- Updated TinyMCE integration so it wouldn’t conflict when running side-by-side with SlideDeck 1 installations
- Made accommodation to exclude password protected posts from WordPress Post Deck types
- Added cache-busting uniqueid parameter to the iframe URLs in order to prevent cached query returns for overly-cached server configurations
- Fixed bug with Youtube players that makes accommodation for Youtube videos that contain underscores in their IDs
- Converted license key field on Advanced Options page to a password field
- Added ability to link the entire slide to the slide title’s link – great for image only SlideDecks!
- Added missing semi-colon to end of slidedeck-public.js file to help with minification inclusion on caching plugins
Got a question about these updates, or have a feature request? Let us know in the comments!