Smart SlideDeck Featuring Mashable0 Comments
This post was made specifically for Mashable to review the powerful new features in the SlideDeck plugin for WordPress and jQuery.
[SlideDeck id=’8′ width=’100%’ height=’300px’]
SlideDeck is a slider plugin that visualizes and simplifies the delivery of web content and helps websites communicate their message to users. Below are the details of the latest version released today.
- Improved WordPress 3.0 compatibility
- New and improved WYSIWYG implementations for better compatibility
- Added shortcode processing support for SlideDecks
- Better cross-browser compatibility and greater plugin stability
- NOTE: Unfortunately the new WordPress 3.0 core will not show the “Insert into post” button in the Upload/Insert media dialog. We will be releasing a fix for this later in the month (more info).
RSS from Any Source with Smart SlideDecks
We built the Smart SlideDeck above in 5 seconds. The content will dynamically change as the feed updates. You can specify the theme, navigation style, # of posts displayed and more. You can also set logic on the posts displayed based on recent, popular or featured content.
Support For Vertical Slides
Allow users to dive deeper into your content by branching intro vertical slides. Think of your horizontal slides as your main SlideDeck story line with each slide considered as a chapter. Vertical slides allow you to create optional subchapters that allow users to go deeper into the subject matter of each horizontal slide. See the example below.
Update your SlideDeck design on the fly with the new Skin Library. The current skins were designed by our “Skin It To Win It” contest winners. You can also easily create your own custom skin by modifying a .CSS file.
For more details or press inquiries, email us at [email protected]